Deposit: 80% at order stage. Remaining 20% adjuste to the real hammer price in January 2024 (year of delivery)
Custom label with your name possible (extra cost, from 6 bottles of the same wine)
Shipping Autumn 2024.
Deposit : 80% at order stage
Final payment 20% in January 2024
Shipping autumn 2024
Ici se trouvera la map...